Thredbo Ski Accommodation
Thank you for choosing to book your holiday accommodation with TsA, please ensure you read the information below to ensure your stay is enjoyable.
Holiday Accommodation - TERMS & CONDITIONS as at 15/11/2016
All bookings are accepted on the basis that you have read, understood and agree to abide, and be bound, by the following Terms & Conditions and House Rules.
All holiday accommodation properties are SMOKE FREE, without exception.
Please contact a consultant if you require any further clarification.
Check In Time: 4:00pm Check Out Time: 10:00am
Entry is by door code which will be given on the day of arrival via SMS or voice call to mobile number on booking form
1. In providing booking services ThredboSkiAccommodation ( known in short as TsA - BN 98480903) act as an agent for various property owners and TsA does not accept or undertake any personal liability when acting in this capacity.
Premises are let for holiday purposes only for the period stated on your letter/receipt by TsA but may be subject to change as may be notified by the owner prior to the commencement of the booking. All advance deposits are accepted on behalf of the current owner, however we will not accept responsibility for decisions, actions or arrangements taken by the current owners of the premises or any other body which is outside our control.
TsA reserve the right to cancel any booking should anything arise, which in our opinion absolutely renders the booking impractical. In either event, we shall notify you as soon a possible and do out best to arrange alternative accommodation or alternative dates suitable, failing which all deposit monies paid will be refunded, but no other claim, right or action shall exist in or be made by either party.
2. The premises are available 4.00pm and generally NOT BEFORE on the day of arrival and are to be vacated at 10.00am SHARP on the day of departure (see exceptions at top for Alpine Way properties). The purpose of these strict times is to allow the necessary time to clean the premises. Please consider your fellow incoming/outgoing holiday occupants. We cannot allow access for the storage of refrigerated items prior to 4:00PM. PLEASE DO NOT ASK, AS WE DO NOT WISH TO OFFEND.
3. Pets are not allowed.
4. The maximum number of persons permitted to occupy the booked premises will form part of the booking contract and will be nominated when you make your booking. Persons found occupying the premises over and above the number on the booking form will be charged automatically to the security deposit at $500 a day for the term of the booking.
5. All damage, breakages or losses to the property and/or furniture/furnishings are to be reported to the Agent and paid for immediately. All furnishings and equipment must be left in the premises as originally found.
6. All accommodation is for residential purposes only. Functions and parties on the premises are strictly not allowed. TsA reserves the right to terminate your tenancy immediately if you cause nuisance or annoyance to neighbours.
7. Functions and parties on the premises are strictly not allowed. TsA reserves the right to terminate your tenancy immediately if you cause nuisance or annoyance to neighbours or are found to be holding a function or party. Unless stated within the property description, all premises are fully self-contained including linen i.e. sheets, pillowcases, towels, bath mats, tea towels and a small "starter-pack supply only of kitchen and bathroom equipment (detergent/soap/toilet paper etc) is provided.
8. No responsibility is taken for guests personal property left on the premises. Items left in property will be kept for 7 days and then disposed of. If you require items to be returned to you, they will be mailed back COD (Cash on delivery) at your expense. A service fee of $55 will be charged to your credit card.
9. With telephone or postal bookings, any printed, written or verbal description of the premises by the agent or an employee is made in good faith. No responsibility for discrepancies will be accepted. Please choose your property carefully using the information provided on our comprehensive websites. There is no provision to change properties on your arrival if you are unhappy with your choice.
10. Guests are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of any accommodation keys or garage door openers. Duplicate keys are not always available. Guests requiring a key from the agent or his representative after office hours will be charged a service fee of $55.00.
11. You are required to allow repair and or service personnel to enter the premises for the purpose of conducting any repair or service deemed necessary by the agent. Such times of entering will be arranged prior where possible and, unless in the opinion of the agent, Thredbo Ski Accommodation, an emergency situation could exist or arise, will be between the hours of 8.30 AM and 5:00 PM.
12. In the case of apartments, units and villas, car parking or carports are usually numbered. Extra vehicles, boats, etc are to park outside the grounds, or other satisfactory arrangements made with the agent.
13. In the event of renovation/building work being carried out in or near the holiday premises, such work is beyond our control and we cannot accept responsibility for any disturbance, noise or inconvenience you may suffer as a result. No discount will be negotiated for any of the above.
14. Bad Books register is a database of guests who have breached the Terms and Conditions of the booking, damaged property or indulged in inappropriate behaviour. TsA participate in the Bad Books program. By accepting this booking you agree that if your details are placed on Bad Books for any reason, Accommodation Jindabyne and TsA can disclose this information to other accommodation providers that participate in Bad Books.
Payments can be made by the following options
1. Pay securely online at anytime.
2. By direct deposit.
3. By calling our office to make payment
Please note we accept Visa and Mastercard only and there is a 1.65% surcharge on credit card payments.
A deposit of 50% of the total cost of the booking, inclusive of all services ("Total Cost"), must be received within 3 working days of the reservation being made before a reservation can be confirmed. Failure to do so may result in the reservation being automatically cancelled without notice.
Final payment of the remaining 50% of the Total Cost must be received no later than 60 days prior to the arrival date. Failure to make the final payment on time will result in the booking being automatically cancelled without notice. Payment must be made in full, no part payments can be accepted and the payment must be made by the person whose name the booking is in. When payment is made by direct transfer from one account into another the payee must include name of booking in the details and if possible dates of booking.
Cancellation fees will be charged in accordance with the Cancellation Conditions set out below. If the date on which the reservation is made or the date on which the deposit is otherwise due, is less than 60 days prior to the arrival date, immediate payment in full of the Total Cost is required at the time of making the reservation unless otherwise notified to you at the time the reservation is made.
TsA reserves the right to charge a $50 amendment fee for booking changes. An amendment to your bookings is possible where one date of the booking remains the same. In the event you wish to vary the booking by changing to differenct premises this will be treated as a cancellation unless TsA is able to re-let the premises for the same duration as your original booking.
All bookings are accepted on the basis that the utmost care and consideration are given to the premises and neighbouring occupiers by the holiday occupant.
Security deposits (by way of Guest registration form) apply on all properties and a security deposit form will be required to be completed and faxed to (02) 6457 1063 before occupation is allowed. The security deposit form will be emailed to you before arrival in Jindabyne and is linked to confirmation emails so that it can be completed early in the booking process.
TsA reserves the right to make a claim on the security deposit if:
· The property requires extra cleaning, including unwashed dishes & dishwasher not emptied
· BBQ not clean
· Damage has occurred to the property
· Requesting a service call that is found to be not required
· The property is left unsecured resulting in loss/damage
· Removal of excess rubbish left at the property will incur a charge of $50 to your credit card
· Replacement of furniture that has been moved from its original place
· Penalty for being in breach of tenancy for overcrowding the property
We strongly recommend travel insurance. Consideration needs to be given to our cancellation policy, injury, delayed flights, illness etc. We do not refund for such occurrences, therefore travel insurance is your only safeguard.
Cancellation of a booking must be in writing & must be received by Thredbo Ski Accommodation at the fax number (02) 6457 1063 or email email@example.com . Cancellation fees will be charged on confirmed bookings in accordance with the following Cancellation Conditions. Failure to make final payment on the due date will result in an automatic cancellation of the booking without notice & the following Cancellation Conditions will also apply.
Deposits generally cannot be transferred between properties & generally will not be refunded or applied towards payments for any other properties.
Bookings cancelled more than 90 days prior to the arrival date are subject to a cancellation fee of $88. Bookings cancelled 60 to 90 days prior to the arrival date will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the Total Cost. If the property can be re-let we will refund less the $88 admin fee.
For those bookings cancelled less than 60 days prior to the arrival date, a cancellation fee of 100% of the Total Cost will be incurred (that is, there will be no refund). We will refund less $88 admin fee if property can be re-let.
We trust that you have read the Terms & Conditions of your holiday letting thoroughly.